Summer term Week 29 newsletter
It was in the summer of 2001 when a group of dedicated parents noticed a need for a school that combines between learning Islamic traditions and a high-quality programme of education in teaching national curriculum subjects.
Shortly after, Al-Mizan was formed.
Our Core Values
Qualities, characteristics, or ideas about which we feel strongly. Our values affect our decisions, goals and behaviour.
- A commitment to acquire knowledge and life skills with high aspirations
- Demonstrate the ability to reflect, think, critique, debate and lead with confidence
- A demonstration of independence in ensuring personal hygiene
- Become outstanding British Muslims and contribute to the prosperity of our country.
- Live by the teachings of the Quran and messenger’s sayings and actions and develop God consciousness.
- To demonstrate honesty and truthfulness at all times instil strong morals and principles based on the values of Islam
- A strong core of self-respect, respecting others in school, the wider community and those of different faiths & cultures
- A sense of responsibility and accountability to the school, the community and the wider society.
AL MIZAN SCHOOL
British Values Statement
“Our aim is to ensure that young people leave school with the knowledge, skills and ambition to succeed in modern Britain and to compete in the global labour market.”
Summer term Week 28 newsletter
Summer term Week 27 newsletter
Spring term Week 20 newsletter
Spring term Week 19 newsletter
Spring term Week 18 newsletter
Spring term Week 17 newsletter
Spring term Week 16 newsletter
Spring term Week 15 newsletter